oh, hello February

We're already here? It seems just yesterday I was putting away of the last of the Christmas decorations and preparing myself for a new year. Oh wait, so maybe I was putting away decorations yesterday. But still, January flew past me. Hello February! You usually seem to be the longest month of the year (how can that be since you're the shortest?). You draaaggg by. But this year, just looking at our calendar, I know that you will do anything but drag. You're going to be so very exciting. I know it because you came in with snow. Thanks.

p.s. thoughts on the new design? itching for a change and a new month seemed perfect! happy february!

Comments

  1. I love the new design! It looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/01/2012

    How I wish it would snow where I am! Yes time does fly...lovely photos by the way! Oh and thanks for the comment on my Fernweh post :) I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so agree! How quickly the months fly by! By the way, I awarded you so take a look at my blog! http://pearls-on-a-string.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thoughts? i LOVE it. LOVE LOVE! so pretty! and the snow pictures? just as pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts