What We've Been Up To

It's not really any different from before, more packing and cleaning. But now we have official progress to report! And we can actually tell, we don't have to strech our minds. Sister and I's room is completely done being packed and cleaned, to the point that we could shut the door and ignore it until we leave, which we probably will. The boys' room too, is done, and has a lovely echoey sound.
Some friends invited us to stay at their house while we really pack the house, and we took them up on it! It's really nice to be able to leave the chaos of our house and go somewhere else for dinner and sleeping. Tonight I think we'll be watching The Young Victoria, which I love. Our friends have not seen it yet and neither have my parents.
Six days 'till take off.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7/08/2010

    I love the _The Young Victoria! It's a great movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts