La Braderie

Our local adventure. Street fair, carnival, party, all in one! The streets are filled with stands and people and rides are tucked in everywhere. La Braderie has been the talk of the school the past week.
We went yesterday after school for a few hours and then Papa, Andre, and I went again today.

IMG_0222_picnik
Andre got two rides on the carousel. Triangle face!

IMG_0193-1
Then we each got a ride in the bumper cars. We returned today.

IMG_0230-1

IMG_0254
We met some friends and rattled them up!
IMG_0240-1

IMG_0246-1
Today we rode the Ferris Wheel.

DSCN5299

And I was brave enough to take out my camera while on the wheel to take a picture! (I’m always terrified I’ll drop it)

DSCN5299
Then Andre decided he’d like to try this – L’Aventure (The Adventure).

DSCN5307

DSCN5301


DSCN5312

We’ve always missed La Braderie when we’ve come to visit before and I’m so glad we went!

Comments

  1. Hey Marina,
    You're a pretty good photographer! Maybe you could teach me a thing or two. Then again, I'm not a big picture-taker. I enjoy seeing other people's pictures. Looks like things are going well in Switzerland. I just got back from my big trip. I'll e-mail you with details. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Pollyanna was written by Eleanor H. Porter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great documentation of fun times! Keep it up - we all want to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Catrina!! i saw the pic of your school books and it made me really happy to see our picture from orcas on your wall!! Im at jason's cabin right now..... He says hi.
    loves
    Alana

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures!!! Andre is SO cute!!
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts