News From Here – Another Post of Miscellaneous Things!

I don’t seem to be able to collect my thoughts enough to come up with a post (and trust me, I have tried!) telling about what we’re up too. So, I’m going to do another miscellaneous post. Besides, the last one was lots of fun!
{1}
IT’S THE WEEKEND!

We all know what that means, right?

NO SCHOOL!

Not that we don’t like school… sometimes… but we’re super tired! So this weekend we’re just hanging around and doing nothing. And I don’t actually have any homework for this weekend, amazing eh?

{2}
My English teacher is Italian. It’s TOO funny! I have trouble not laughing during class! He speaks English very well just with an accent the whole time… Hehe! This week the big accomplishment was to count to twenty. Wow, that was hard!

{3}
I’ve been playing around with pictures of some sweet little girls I know.
DSCN4183-1

DSCN4948-1 
Geneva at the park

{4}
I have a zillion school books.

Well, maybe not quite a zillion, but a lot!

This isn’t all of them.

i played with this one too school books
Here are my cheesy English books.

silly english books
(couldn’t resist)

(hey, I didn’t even spell it right! Oh well. :) It’s more fun to write “y’s” then “i’s” anyway)

{5}

We have our own ballet studio.

Sister (left) and Mama (right).
IMG_0263
(I have not been participating, just photographing)

{6}

Did I ever tell that we have cows across the road?

the cow and mr. honey

Comments

  1. Anonymous8/28/2010

    You like playing with pictures silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/28/2010

    wow! your mama has amazing legs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts