School

*trumpets*

We’ve been busy with school! It’s been fun and really tiring too. They have long days here. For Lou and Ambrose school starts at 8:00 and goes until 3:00, with a lunch break between 11:45 and 1:30. My days vary, but mostly it’s 8:10 to 4:00. Wednesdays are half days, but I get out at 1:30 since we have economy/family (basically cooking) over lunch. And then on Thursdays school goes until 5:00.

I too have lunch break at the same time and have the option of going home, but since the train schedules are not perfect, I’d have about fifteen minutes to eat. I can’t eat that fast! So, I’m going to mostly be eating at the cafeteria.

Today I met two girls who live in Boncourt (our town) and we’re going to ride the train together tomorrow. I’m making friends! And their is a girl in my class that is really sweet (there’s a couple sweet ones actually but she ranks highest in sweetness and thoughtfulness) and has been helping me.

So we all survived the first day of school (first three actually and two for Andre) and Andre has learned that if he puts a French accent on English words, he can usually get away with it!

That’s all for now, but maybe next time I’ll tell you all about my professors!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad that your school years are starting out great.

    I love Andre's cleverness with the French accent on the English words. That's too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts