hello world!

Well, it’s been a long time since I last posted, hasn’t it? My apologies. But, as usual, life got in the way.

 

Since then, we’ve had lots of fun things happen. To begin with, these nice people came and visited us.

 

DSCN6389-1

 

And then, this person came to visit (the next day!).

DSCN6434

Funness! 

En suite, we had a normal week (if we can ever call any week in our lives normal), quiet weekend, normal week (again, can we use that word?), and on Friday we drove to Zurich to visit the friends above. They were hosting a dance with their church and we had lots of fun!

Then on Wednesday, part of the Karamel family braved the cross-Atlantic flight and flew from home to visit us in Switzerland! We had a fun adventure this past weekend which I will post about once I sort through the pictures.

 

Other news… I haven’t been feeling well the past month and have missed at least a day and a half of school each week for the past few weeks. Hoping I get over that soon!

I also finished the first book in one of my new favorite trilogies, The Genesis Trilogy by Kacy Barnett-Gramckow. It’s the story of the Flood and the Tower of Babel through the eyes of young women. Can’t wait to read the second and third books!

Have a blessed Monday, I miss you all!

Comments

  1. I can't believe that the Fedors visited you guys! Awesome! Though Jason looks a little windblown. ;) We haven't seen them in ages, mostly b/c they've been living on a different continent. I'm going to try The Genesis Trilogy since you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there we are!!! Wow! Glad you liked the book - have you laid your hands on the 2nd & 3rd in the trilogy, or can we lend them to you the next time we see each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have been able to! Actually, I went and bought the trilogy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts