paper dolls and a name question

LB and I have two people that we want you to meet. Evan and Molly. Aren't they cute? I drew them and did a little coloring and cutting and LB colored and named and decided on colors.


Here is Evan by himself. He has a candy necklace and a bracelet, complements of LB.

 

























Then we decided he needed another shirt, so he got another blue one with a surf-board on it. Sister put Sacred Road on it.




 Second shirt, Camp Half Blood!

























Do Hard Things! (Sorry it won't stay on the left side.)


And here is Molly.


 
LB was very attentive and never lost interest. Thankfully he didn't care what their heads looked like.

On to the name question, using our middle names as our blog names just isn't doing it for me. If I changed it now would that totally through everybody off again?

Comments

  1. Anonymous2/01/2011

    Answer to question:
    Julia (wait, I guess I'm not Julia anymore) says no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Do Hard Things and Camp Half blood ones. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts