LB's 5 Birthday Party


As I have told you, LB turned five on Monday! The Saturday before we celebrated with some of his preschool friends. Games, Presents, and Cake!


We taught them a little English and played Duck, Duck, Goose!


Rouge! Vert! Orange!

(Red Light-Green Light)


And then the "Drop the Clothespins in the Jar" game. I have fond memories of playing this at my 4th birthday party.


Somebody is rather smug with himself! For good reason too, he was the only one to get all ten of the clothespins in the jar.


My Grandmother dropped in to see the festivities.


Then we made balloon swords and had the inevitable "Pile of Boys."


LB is victorious!


It's a precise art you know!


After that we headed up to the attic to see the electric train. My Dad grew up with it and now we play with it!


Presents!


"Merci!"


And then it was time for cake and ice cream - YUM!


I guess BB wasn't very happy with LB blowing out the candles or something....

So that was LB's birthday celebration, later on my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousin came for supper and we partied more then. 

Now he is 5!

Comments

Popular Posts