Random Thoughts, Information, and Discoveries | Plus Pictures from the Last Few Months

1) My bike only squeaks when going up hill. 

{I don't ride this one anymore, but I didn't have a picture of the one I ride now, and even if I did, this one would be way cooler.}


2) I am deathly afraid of fruit flies {Sorry, no picture. I was too scared to take one.}


 3) I am so ready to go back to this:


  4) I am constantly amazed at the detail that God gives to even the smallest creatures.


5) My hair has gotten so long in a year! Well, a little more than a year, but still, long.

{last January, I still had braces too}
{please excuse the dorky picture}
 
 
{February of this year}


6) I have a new camera case! It's uber cute! {that there was some Gerlish a.k.a. anglicized German}


7) I leave for ski camp on Sunday! {It's part of the school curriculum}. And I'd appreciate your prayers. This also means that unless I figure out the timed poster thingy on blogger {and I manage to write something}, no posts will be posted next week. Not that that will be a huge change... but at least I will have a good excuse. 

Heehee

Anyway, here's what I'll be looking like all week!


 Oh, and here's what I'll be looking like when I'm not on a mountain. Cheers!


Comments

  1. Anonymous3/12/2011

    Athena wants to know when you took the picture of the crab. Almost a year ago now when we were on Orcas?
    God gives great detail to fruit flies too you know. They're even smaller than crabs. Why are you deathly afraid of fruit flies anyways? I killed one this morning, that should make you even more ecstatically happy.And you misspelled ecstatically happy by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a long story Miss Athena, although I would think that one with your wisdom would already know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I took the picture of the crab at the Anacortes ferry landing last year. See this post:

    http://inthefarcountry.blogspot.com/2010/06/orcas-i.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts