{pretty, happy, funny, real}

So today, I'm joining Like Mother, Like Daughter in their Thursday {pretty, happy, funny, real} posts. I can't link up, obviously, since this little blog is still private. But I think you might like to see it, and anyway, it gives me something to post about (as if I didn't have a million things to catch up on, right).

Pretend that that blue button over on the sidebar is right here. I couldn't get it to work.


{pretty}

Isn't she looovely? I miss having her here.



{happy}

For some reason, this store just makes me... happy.



{funny}

What d'ya think?



{real}

Kinda had a hard time with real, don't usually take pictures of that.

But, here I am, in the baby girl section of the clothing store we went to yesterday. I'm definitely gonna be a mama when I grow up!




Comments

Popular Posts