summer is finally here

 Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.
| Sam Keen

 Now that school is out we are reveling in the freedom of summer. The past few days have full of it; painting, visiting my cousin, reading, watching movies, sleeping in, playing in the neighbors' pool, visiting my dad's work campus, picnics in near the river, and shooting movies.


This weekend we're looking forward to a fun outing, as the little medieval town in our region is having their bi-annual medieval festival. I'm especially looking forward to browsing the stands and listening to the music!


Today things will be pretty slow paced again although I can't believe it's already Friday, this week has flown by. Time flies when you're having fun I suppose. And when it's Summer.


This is from the movie. When it's done, I'll show it to you. The brothers are in it, whilst Sister and I film and direct.

Goodbye for now! I'll post with pictures of the festival soon.

Love,
Catrina

Comments

Popular Posts