fall loves


Summer hung around for the few weeks after our return here, but now that it's  officially fall our weather has turned into true September. Cold and crisp mornings and warm afternoons.
With the start of school, I also began to rethink my life in several areas. The biggest changes? A month off sugar and exercise every day. My favorite days are those when I go for a walk or run right after I wake up. It's glorious to step out into the early morning light and clean out the cobwebs.
 And then I come home to a yummy breakfast. This one was delicious. Scrambled eggs with chives, homemade bread with butter, and a berry smoothie. Love.
Followed by walking LB to school and realizing, we live in such a quiet town. This sure is the country.
Playing with Cousin. I love, love, love him. Partly because he's my cousin, partly because I love all little children, and partly because he is so. darn. cute. I don't know what we did without him.
LOVE his face in this picture. Just ignore me.
Later I met the family in town after my violin lesson. We went to inspect the new Coop (one of the two big grocery chains). It was... snazzy. And didn't really fit with our little medieval country town. At all. But oh well. (And need I mention I really really do NOT like the cafeteria tables! Ugly. Ugh.)
The sun was beautiful while I waited in the old city. I love all the seasons, but I'm an autumn girl to the core.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts