goodbye october, hello november

 October is one of my favorite months. Blue sky, fiery forests, fresh apples, leaf battles, carved pumpkins, the list goes on. But as much as I'm sad to see it go, I'm happy to see November roll in too. The passing between fall to winter is just as lovely to me. Thanksgiving is just around the corner and Christmas waits behind it. Just thinking of the whole season has me smiling. With it will come cold and dreariness, but not even that is going to make me wait. It's like going to bed after a happy day, snuggling under the covers and anticipating the world of dreams that you're about to enter and not even the thought of the long day tomorrow can make you hesitate. 

I'm ready to go into this month running. Running my very best for the glory of God.

Comments

  1. Wonderful leaf pictures! Love how you captured the action.
    ~simi
    p.s. you are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts