sunday afternoon

A quiet afternoon spent with family. We ate raclette, laughed over the little boys' antics, gorged ourselves on sweets, took Cousin to say hello to the chickens, and were generally silly. 
It was fun.
 I think Cousin would agree.
And let's face it, besides being a ninja in training, he's also the cutest little boy on the planet.


 He's got the sweetest smile and says the funniest things. And, he's talking in French. I think that's the weirdest bit. He says all sorts of cute things like lourd when we pick him up and bonjour poule to each of the chickens and fraise as soon as he catches sight of the strawberry bed and je répète tout when we talk about how he repeats everything. This guy is growing fast.

Then Sister played for us. Her accordion too. It was very lovely. She's quite good.


That was my afternoon. Food and music with a majority of Cousin. Hope yours is just as lovely. Have a pumpkin.

Comments

  1. Your cousin is so precious!! And oh dear me, how I love your blog!! :D Sooo glad I found it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts