walk to the pond

Oh October. I love you.

And wildflowers,
You grow unbound by constraints. 
Yours is a wild beauty.
Fall walks, 
Let's just say you're one of the best things since chocolate. 
When else can we feel the chill in our bones but warmth on our face? 
Your colors are bright and yet warm and earthy. 
You're my favorite.

 Little Brother.
You're not so little anymore. 
Country roads, 
I love you.

Long shadows,
You belong to fall.
No question about it.
 Ponds full of goldfish,
You're fun.

Old rotting docks,
You're glory days are over.
But hang in there for a while.
Because you're the best place to feed the fish.
 Beautiful azure sky,
Stick around, please?

O Lake of Shining Waters,
Keep catching the sun in your ripples.
Keep sparking imaginations.
Keep shining.
Brisk air,
I won't ask you to stay forever.
We can have too much of a good thing.
But, stay a little longer?

Wood,
I love your simplicity.
Your rawness. 
Your cleanness.
 Silly people,
Where would the world be without you?
You bring humor into our lives.

Jumping pictures,
You can be awkward.
You can be beautiful.
You can be both.
 Fall light,
I used to not see why photographers,
were so infatuated with you.
Now I get it.

Beautiful dancing girl,
I'm so glad you're my sister.
You're fantabulous.
Fields,
I could say a lot of things to you.
And some of them might not be nice.
So I won't.

Marshmallows,
You're always gonna be marshmallows to me.
Green plants,
Haven't you gotten the news?
It's gonna frost tonight,
And then you aren't going to be so green anymore.
No siree.
Well you might be,
but that's kinda something else.
Anyway.

 October sky,
You're beautiful.
End of story.
 Rosy cheeks,
Thanks for coming by again.
I missed you.

Fall leaves on blue sky picture,
 You're the epitome of October,
And you're kind of overused.
But I love you anyway.
So...
Beautiful countryside,
You may not be the most stunning part of Switzerland,
but you're beautiful all the same.

Sunsets,
You're the best. 
I could eat you.
I hope somebody invents sunset candy someday.
 Fall,
I'm your kinda girl.

Comments

  1. Here I thought I was the only one who used the word fantabulous! Silly me! Love your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts