rome. the beginning.



There are so many things I could say about these pictures, and it's only the beginning. We spent a week in the Eternal City and it was beautiful. Not quite how I'd imagined it but then, things never are, are they? We were blessed with sunny weather and we took advantage of it and did lots of walking. The sky was blue and cloudless every day but the last and we reveled in such November weather. We ate large amounts of pizza, gelato, and panatoni. Italians really have the best ice cream, no question about it and now I'm waiting impatiently for the moment when panatoni will appear in the stores here.
The city was beautiful and Italian and it was an amazing experience.
And I promise, there are many many more pictures to come.

Comments

  1. This is such an amazing opportunity for you! How fun Rome is, I'm sure! Are you back home now? And you are really good at photography by the way... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, you always transport me to pretty places. : ) thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These photos are so beautiful, and the fact that you're in such a beautiful country, I must admit, makes me slightly jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts