the first snow


It snowed, it really did. Right after I woke up, I tiptoed down stairs and opened the front door. Before me lay a world dusted in white, and I must admit, I stepped out into it right then, barefooted and all.

Two seconds later I was back inside, ready to settle down with tea and a book. Since then, the boys have made a snowman and numerous different plans to enjoy the wonderland.

We're all hoping that it will last the week and give us a white Christmas, but in the meantime, we're ready to enjoy it right now.

Comments

  1. These are beautiful! I love the focus on the fourth picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures of a first snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh stunning and magical! wow!!! i want to be right there in those pictures. you are such a talent with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really great quality photos (and you have a good eye!) I don't have any snow where I live, but I sure wish I did.

    God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!! I looooove the first snow. makes me happy. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts