today was...


...for walks in the fog shrouded countryside with cold air on my cheeks that tinged them pink.


...about a little boy excited to learn who bounces with enthusiasm 
and alternates between an ear-to-ear grin and a concentrated studious face.


...for enjoying the last remnants of Christmas who stick around to remind us 
to celebrate His birth all year round.


...for freshly popped popcorn drizzled with butter and sprinkled with salt. i love. so. much.
(and yes, that is an adapter in the second photo, the air popper's American)


...for reading and writing. and reading and writing some more.
i do love my new journal. spiral bound is the way to go i think. so much easier to write, and write, and write.

happy thursday friends! 
it's almost the weekend.

Comments

  1. sounds like a wonderful day. your pictures are always stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was crazy foggy here tonight! I was driving and could barely see ten feet in front of me. Gorgeeeous pictures. & I love your journal. Spiral bound is totally the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I need to get myself a new journal too. xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cozy day! I haven't seen a popcorn maker in ages! Totally reminds me of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts