into spring.


Our corner of the world is plunging into spring. The trees are covered in tiny, tight buds and looking across the valley at the forest I can see a soft haze of soon-to-be blossoms. The weather is warm, our winter jackets are put away and the brave ones among us are pulling out the shorts.

It’s these days, full of sunshine and warmth and growing things that I’m inspired and motivated to do things. I want to go out into the world and create and do and bloom and be. I want to make things beautiful. And the last few days that has meant playing lots of violin. Someone else played violin in church last Sunday and it reminded me just how much I love this instrument. So this week I've been flipping through our hymnbooks and just making music for no other reason than to make something beautiful and praise my Creator. 

Just me, thanking God for the springtime and the promises that come with it.

Comments

  1. Spring is so lovely, isn't it? I just hate the allergies that come with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts