the Luxembourg Gardens



Our hotel was two blocks from the Luxembourg Gardens and I fell hard in love. Like of all of Paris, the symmetry is perfect. Flowers are everywhere, proof of spring. There is hallway after hallway, lined royally with trees. No lack of statues and the animals love it too. There are always people coming through: tour groups, locals out running, families sailing boats in the pond, but somehow it still remains peaceful. Of all the beautiful things in Paris, the gardens were my favorite. An oasis in the middle of the craziness of Europe's most beloved city.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I adore the first picture!! Looks like something in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, you pictures are perfectly amazing. Now you have me in the mood to go to Paris ;)

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are so gorgeous, catrina! makes me miss paris so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts