Paris


My sister and I accompanied our friends to Paris and were once again captivated with the gardens, the views, the symmetry, the cleanliness and the numerous little details that really are everywhere. We loved showing them our favorite things and discovering new ones together. I think that we're all agreed that Parisian crepes are the best; that running around the tippity top of the Eiffel tower when it's in a cloud is not a problem for people who get vertigo; that as beautiful as the Louvre is, the Musee d'Orsay is better; that the gargoyles at the top of Notre Dame are worth the climb; and that sitting in the Luxembourg for an hour at dusk is a must (even if you never see the Eiffel tower lit up).
Let's go back someday, shall we?

Comments

  1. So jealous!!!! I want to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so very fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an awesome place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh!!! This looks so fun! I've always wanted to go to paris... these pictures are SO pretty!!! Now follower!!!!!!

    joannadell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts