"Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow."

Hello friends!
I'm just stopping in to say... I'm still alive, but off on a Christmas market adventure! School and the hustle of Christmas preparations have got me wrapped around their little fingers, and so I am very much looking forward to walking through wooden stalls while sipping steaming cider and unsticking my fingers from piping hot waffles, with friends this weekend. I am sure I will have lots to share.
In the meantime, a few pictures from our snow covered village.
Merry Christmas! (because I can never ever tire of saying it)

Comments

  1. These are gorgeous. Lovelove the first, so quaint. & the last one is just so beautiful and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky!! I live in the Midwest/North, and I really hope we get snow for Christmas. These pictures were beautiful :)

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful there with all the snow! You're awarded! :) http://breathsmilesandtears.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-awards-ceremony.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts