in the middle of march

“It was one of those March days 
when the sun shines hot 
and the wind blows cold; 
when it is summer in the light, 
and winter in the shade.”
C H A R L E S   D I C K E N S

Enjoying 
a little man who is now seven // walks in the sunshine // biology dissections that are actually very fun. please tell me I'm not the only who likes to cut up dead animals! // spontaneous chocolate fondues & crêpes with friends // rugby matches to watch, if only for the social environment it provides (France vs. Ireland, 13-13. and I guess I'm turning into a sport fan?) // planning impending trips. yay spring break! // reliving memories that have everything to do with the Ides of March and yet nothing at all. "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears. I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him." "Brutus, my lord, make me acquainted with your cause of grief." // cookie dough ice cream, which here, is a novelty // letters and sweet notes of encouragement from friends--they never cease to make my day. :)

Happy March!

Comments

Popular Posts