Okay, so you know what I said last time? About being done with moving for a month or two? Well, CURVE BALL! As of last Wednesday the next moving project is my grandfather, and we have three weeks to do it. God is obviously teaching us something, and I'm pretty sure part of it is patience. Which is good, especially since the past six months have been full of moving somebody and the next six months look to be very similar. So that's the current game plan, and we're hoping and praying to have it all done before Thanksgiving.

A happy thing: as we were driving home tonight in the dark, my sister and I had the happy realization that after our busy (fun) day tomorrow, we can sleep in on Monday and not wake up before the sun. Thank you, veterans.

Also, lately grateful for: Lego happenings and sweet brothers, orienteering in the woods next to our house, and walking along the West Seattle waterfront. ;) Happy weekending.

Comments

Popular Posts