Dans sa présence, tellement de joies!



must listen

I came back from camp last week, Back from a glimpse of glory. I'm dead tired but I'd go back tomorrow if I could and do it all again. I've learned so many stories in the past two weeks, witnessed more clearly the power and glory of God, and heard more of His deep, healing, forgiving love. I learned that one of the best ways to lead someone to Christ is to "simply" love them, and show them that there is something else that burns in me. I have so many many hilarious, serious, heart-encompassing memories to treasure of time shared with the rest of the staff, with the campers, with "my kids," and with God. My heart is very full, and basically, I just can't wait until the day when we will all get to be home forever. Oh that that day will come swiftly!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts